Contact Andrew Tuteur
Toll Free: (800) 845-6913
Phone: (314) 726-5100
Facsimile: (314) 667-3888
8235 Forsyth Blvd., Suite 1100
St. Louis, Missouri 63105
Send Andrew an E-mail
Born in Philadelphia, Andrew Tuteur graduated from Washington University School of Law and admitted to the Illinois Bar in 1993, and the Missouri and Colorado Bars in 1994.
Committed to the basic principle that those who hurt others must be held accountable for their conduct, Mr. Tuteur has dedicated his career to pursuing financial justice for people who have been wrongfully injured.
He concentrates his practice at Carey Danis & Lowe on representing individuals and families across the U.S. in lawsuits for catastrophic injury and wrongful death damages caused by medical malpractice, defective products, and preventable accidents.
- Juris Doctoris, Washington University School of Law, 1993
Academic Merit Scholarship Student Law Clerk to Hon. William L. Beatty, Senior District Judge, United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 1993
- A.B., Sociology, Washington University, 1989
Universali cum Honore
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Illinois, 1993
- Missouri, 1994
- Colorado, 1994
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- American Association of Justice
Formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- American Mensa, Ltd.
- Mensa International, Ltd.
Honors and Awards
- Academic Merit Scholarship, Washington University School of Law
- Awarded Lifetime Membership in Alpha Kappa Delta (International Sociology Honor Society) in Recognition of Scholarly Excellence
- University Honors, Washington University
- Dean’s Lists, Washington University